Stan Ponder Sr. was a loving father, husband and friend to many. It’s because of his inspiring attitude, strength and leadership that we continue this tournament in his name and try to make a difference in the fight against Leukemia.
To read more about Stan’s legacy, see my blog post about his passing here.
*All information is confirmed*
Everything you need can be found here:
- Date & Time: November 19, 2022 @ 11:00 am CDT
- Location: Midwest Sport Hockey in Ballwin, MO
- Who does it benefit? We benefit both the Be The Match Foundation and the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Tournament Player Fee: $50
All the other information can be found here:
- What happens at the SPCMT?
- Event Schedule
- Play in the Stanley Ponder Cup Memorial Tournament
- SPMCT Player List
- Raffle prizes
- Tournament Rule Book
- Join the Facebook event page for tournament discussion!
Positions (ALL PAID!):
- Referees (2 to 3)
- Matt Pirtle
- Jason Miller
- Music selector
- Stan Ponder Jr.
- Matt Freeborn
- Raffle & 50/50 manager
- Kristi Ponder
Secure a spot in the tournament! Check out the Play in the Tournament page to figure out how.