Stan Ponder Sr. was a loving father, husband and friend to many. It’s because of his inspiring attitude, strength and leadership that we continue this tournament in his name and try to make a difference in the fight against Leukemia.
To read more about Stan’s legacy, see my blog post about his passing here.
*All information is tentative*
Everything you need can be found here:
- Date & Time: November 20, 2021 @ 11:00 am CDT
- Location: Midwest Sport Hockey in Ballwin, MO
- Who does it benefit? We benefit both the Be The Match Foundation and the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Tournament Player Fee: $50
All the other information can be found here:
- What happens at the SPMCT?
- Event Schedule
- SPMCT Player List
- Raffle prizes
- Tournament Rule Book
- Join the Facebook event page for tournament discussion! Coming Soon
Secure a spot in the tournament! Pay your tournament fee by clicking the “Donate” button and filling out a player questionnaire now!