Stan Ponder Sr. was a loving father, husband and friend to many. It’s because of his inspiring attitude, strength and leadership that we continue this tournament in his name and try to make a difference in the fight against Leukemia.
To read more about Stan’s legacy, see my blog post about his passing here.
All of the information you need can be found here:
- Date & Time: TBA
- Location: Midwest Sport Hockey in Ballwin, MO
- Who does it benefit? This year, we are happy to provide Midwest Sport Hockey with all proceeds from the event in order to make up for many lost wages due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- What happens at the Stanley Ponder Cup Memorial Tournament and how can I help?
- Where can I see a list of events?
- Who is playing in the tournament?
- Tournament Player Fee: $50
- What are the raffle prizes this year?
- Player and referee rules
- Join the Facebook event page for tournament discussion!
Secure a spot in the tournament! Pay your tournament fee by clicking the “Donate” button and filling out a player questionnaire now!