Stan Ponder Sr. was a loving father, husband and friend to many. It’s because of his inspiring attitude, strength and leadership that we continue this tournament in his name and try to make a difference in the fight against Leukemia.
To read more about Stan’s legacy, see my blog post about his passing here.
All of the information you need can be found here:
- Date & Time: November 23, 2019
- Location: Midwest Sport Hockey in Ballwin, MO
- Who does it benefit? Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and Be The Match Foundation
- What happens at the Stanley Ponder Cup Memorial Tournament and how can I help?
- Where can I see a list of events?
- Who is playing in the tournament?
- Tournament Player Fee: $50
- What are the raffle prizes this year?
- Player and referee rules
- Join the Facebook event page for tournament discussion!
Secure a spot in the tournament! Pay your tournament fee by clicking the “Donate” button and filling out a player questionnaire now!